IMPORTANT NOTE: As of 03 December 2009, all customer service issues have a 30 day (from the date of invoice) statute of limitations.
- Microsoft eReader has a known malfunction where the LIT reports an error with the ebook. Please refer to this page for instructions on how to correct the problem and/or contact Microsoft support.
- Your download link is located on the "My Account" page (after you log in). You can either choose "Overview (Show All Orders)" and click "View" or "My Orders" and click "View". The download link is the title of the book.
- Make sure to choose "Save File" (NOT "Open With") from the download box when you click the link to download your purchased title. If you do NOT choose "Save File", the title will not be saved to your computer.
- Everyone is given 5 downloads in case of malfunctions. This does not mean you have purchased 5 copies of the book and you should not give away your remaining downloads as that constitutes file sharing and is illegal.
- You are given 7 days from the date of purchase to download your book. After that, the link is deactivated automatically.
- If your link malfunctions, clear your browser history, log out and then log back in again. Most times, the browser is acting funny and just needs to be refreshed.
- eBooks are electronic media and therefore delivered electronically via the internet. Ebooks are immediately delivered so they are non refundable. Your purchase of an ebook is only for the ebook, not the print copy, if one exists.
If you have any other download problems that were not covered above, please use this form to email customer service. Thank you.